Wishing all my readers a Blessed Ramadan….
200 gm cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
2 boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1/4 tsp crushed black pepper
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
2 tsp lemon juice
1 egg , beaten
1 tbsp tomato sauce/ ketchup
1 cup bread crumbs
oil for frying
- In a bowl, add chicken cubes, chopped garlic, crushed pepper, salt, coriander leaves, lemon juice, 1 beaten egg , tomato sauce and mix well and marinate for half an hour.
- Take toothpicks and thread each with chicken cube, followed by cheese cube and then chicken cube.
- Roll them in the bread crumbs and then dip them in the remaining marinade and roll them again in the bread crumbs to double coat.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry them in the hot oil till golden and crispy….
- To make sauce, mix 6 tbsp mayonnaise and 3 tbsp tomato sauce in a bowl..Serve hot with sauce….