8 bread slices
1 cup milk
2 chicken breast, cut into small pieces
3 onions, chopped
1/2 tsp ginger, chopped
1/2 tsp garlic, chopped
3 green chillies, chopped
1/2 – 1 tsp pepper powder
1/2- 1 tsp garam masala
few coriander leaves
2 tsp ghee
- Cook chicken adding little pepper powder, turmeric powder and salt. Shred it and keep it aside.
- Heat little oil in a pan, add chopped onion and saute well. Add ginger, garlic and green chillies and saute well.
- Add shredded chicken, pepper powder, garam masala, salt and coriander leaves, mix well and saute for few minutes. Remove from fire and keep it aside.
- Remove the brown layer of the bread slices.
- In a blender, add eggs, milk, bread slices and salt and blend it very well.
- Heat a non stick pan, add ghee and pour half of the bread-egg mixture and cook for few minutes.
- Then spread the prepared chicken masala on it and then the remaining bread -egg mixture.
- Cover it with a lid and cook on low flame till done for about 15-20 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cut it into slices and serve…