1 cup chicken, cooked
1 big onion, finely chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
3/4 tsp ginger paste
3/4 tsp garlic paste
few coriander leaves
1- 1 1/2 tsp pepper powder
pinch of turmeric powder
1 cup plain flour/ maida
pinch of red color
- Cook chicken with little chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt. Shred it and keep it aside.
- Heat little oil in a pan, add chopped onions and saute well. Add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chillies, turmeric powder and little salt and saute well.
- Add cooked shredded chicken and mix well. Add pepper powder, chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Remove from flame and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, take small quantity of plain flour, just enough to make a puri. Add a pinch of red colour , knead it and make a puri out of it. Cut into thin strips and keep it aside.
- In another bowl, add remaining plain flour and salt and knead well to a dough adding enough water.