600 gm chicken, cut into small pieces
4 big onions, sliced
6-8 green chillies, chopped
2 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
2 cup basmati rice
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp green chilli sauce
1/2 capsicum, chopped
spring onions, chopped
1 tsp crushed pepper
3 1/2 cup boiling water
2 tbsp oil
- Wash and drain the basmati rice and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and saute. Add green chillies and onions and saute well for few minutes. ( Do not change the colour).
- Add cleaned chicken pieces and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add soy sauce and chilli sauce and mix well for 5 minutes.
- Add crushed pepper and salt and mix well.
- Add drained basmati rice and stir well. Then add boiling water and mix well.
- Cover and cook in low flame till done. Add chopped capsicum and spring onions and mix well.
- Open the lid and cook for another 3-5 minutes. Garnish with spring onions and serve hot…
Recipe Source: Magic Oven
Wish u could pass me that yummy looking rice with the container both look nice 🙂
This blog is very nice Online Grocery Stores at ontimegroceries.com