10 baby corns
2 tbsp coriander leaves
1 tbsp curry leaves
2-3 green chillies
3 garlic cloves
small piece ginger
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tsp chilli powder
1 1/2 tsp rice flour
1-2 tbsp plain flour
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp yoghurt
red color (optional)
oil for frying
- Cut baby corns lengthwise and keep it aside.
- In a blender, add coriander leaves, curry leaves, green chillies, garlic and ginger and grind to a coarse paste.
- Transfer the ground paste to a bowl and add chilli powder, garam masala, red color, rice flour, plain flour, lemon juice, yoghurt and salt and mix well to a thick batter.
- Add baby corns to this batter and marinate well.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the marinated baby corns till golden brown and crisp..Serve hot…
Recipe Source: Vahrehvah
Looks so tempting .
Wishing you a very very Happy New year
do join my event below..looking for our delicious recipes….
Event Name : “Dish-it-out” – “Light Dinners”
perfect to munch on
Thanks all for your lovely comments…