1/2 kg chicken, cut into small pieces
1 cup (8 sprigs) curry leaves
1 cup grated coconut
1 tsp pepper corns
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 cup onion, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1/2-3/4 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp coriander powder
- Clean chicken pieces and cook it adding chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt.
- Heat little oil in a pan and fry the curry leaves and keep it aside.
- In the same oil, fry the grated coconut, cumin seeds and pepper corns. ( Don’t make it over fried)..
- Grind this fried coconut with fried curry leaves to a smooth paste and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute ginger-garlic paste.
- Add chopped onion, green chillies and tomato and saute well.
- Then add water of the cooked chicken and mix well till it dries.
- Add the ground coconut-curry leaves paste and boil well.
- Add cooked chicken pieces and required salt, mix well and boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from flame and serve hot…