3 hard boiled eggs, cut each into half
2 onions, chopped
1 large tomato, chopped
1/2 tsp ginger, crushed
1 tsp garlic, crushed
5 green chillies, slit
1 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 1/2 tbsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp fennel powder
2 cup thick coconut milk
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions, crushed ginger and garlic and saute well.
- Add chopped tomato and green chillies and saute till soft.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, fennel powder and salt and stir well.
- Add one cup of water, mix well and cook covered for few minutes.
- Uncover the pan and then add coconut milk and stir well.
- When the gravy begins to boil, gently put in the egg pieces and boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot….