1 cup mushrooms, sliced
3 tbsp cornflour
2 tbsp plain flour
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
3/4 tsp chilli powder
1 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
1 small capsicum, chopped
spring onions, chopped
1/4 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp green chilli sauce
2 tbsp tomato sauce
1/2 tsp pepper powder
- In a bowl, mix cornflour, plain flour,ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, salt and little water to a thick paste.
- Add sliced mushrooms and marinate it for 15 minutes and then fry it in the oil till crispy and golden brown. Keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add finely chopped garlic and 1 tbsp white part of spring onions and saute for a minute.
- Add finely chopped onions and saute until slightly browned.
- Add chopped capsicum and spring onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Then add soy sauce and mix well. Reduce the flame and add green chilli sauce, tomato sauce and salt and mix well.
- Add 1/2 tsp cornflour mixed with 2 tbsp water and bring to a boil.
- Add fried mushrooms and pepper powder and stir well for 1-2 minutes for the sauce to coat well.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve…