3 cups muringayila/ drumstick leaves
3 tbsp grated coconut
2 green chillies
pinch of fennel seeds
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Crush grated coconut, shallots, fennel seeds and green chillies together.
- In a bowl, add cleaned muringayila , crushed coconut mixture and salt and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add muringayila- coconut mixture and stir well. Sprinkle little water and cook covered for 3-4 minutes.
- Once it is cooked, add the egg and scramble/ stir continuously till the egg is well cooked and dry…
- Remove from flame and serve hot…
this is interesting… never tried muringiyila with egg…
Thank you friends for your comments …