2 apples, peeled
3 large eggs
4 tbsp sugar
4 tbsp milk powder
1 tsp plain flour/ maida
a pinch baking soda
a pinch salt
1/4 tsp vanilla essence/ cardamom powder
1-2 tbsp ghee
- Peel and chop apples into pieces.
- In a blender, add chopped apples, eggs, sugar, milk powder, plain flour, baking soda, vanilla essence and salt and blend together to a smooth mixture/ batter.
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan.
- Pour the blended mixture into the pan and cook covered on low heat for about 20-25 minutes or till done.
- Remove to a serving dish and garnish with raisins and cashew nuts…Cut it into pieces and serve..
Recipe Source: Thesnim Azeez, Asianet