Recipe adapted from here
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup custard powder
1 cup butter
1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar/ icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Line the baking tray with baking paper/ parchment paper.
- In a bowl, sift together the all purpose flour and custard powder.
- Whisk the butter and confectioner’s sugar together until they turns creamy.
- Add flour-custard powder mixture and vanilla extract and mix gently.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and mix well until they forms as a soft dough.
- Make small balls out of this dough and gently flatten it into round shape.
- Place them on the prepared baking tray and bake it for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool on wire rack…