1/2 kg chicken, cooked and shredded
2 cup cooked macaroni
2 big onions, chopped
3/4 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
3/4 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
4-5 green chillies, chopped
2 big ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
1/4 cup coriander leaves
few mint leaves
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp lime juice
salt to taste
2 tbsp ghee
1 tbsp oil
- Cook chicken pieces adding little pepper powder and salt , shred it into small pieces and keep it aside.
- Boil water in a deep pan, add macaroni and salt and cook for 8-10 minutes or according to the package instructions. Drain the macaroni and keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee and oil in a pan and add chopped onions, garlic, ginger and green chillies and saute well.
- Add chopped tomatoes, coriander leaves, mint leaves and salt and saute well.
- Then add shredded chicken and mix well.
- Add cooked macaroni and mix well for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Add 1 tbsp ghee, garam masala and lime juice, mix well and cook for 3-5 minutes on low flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot….
Recipe Source: Asianet Cookery
Looks delicious….for a light dinner
Biryani without rice? really!!!!
However I like pasta and your platter is tempting me.