1 1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp almond extract
1/2 cup milk
50 gm butter, softened at room temperature
1/4 cup chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Line 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- Mix together plain flour, baking powder, sugar and chopped almonds in a large bowl and keep it aside.
- In another bowl, add milk, egg, butter and almond extract and beat well.
- Add flour mixture to this and stir until ingredients are just combined – do not over mix the batter.
- Divide the batter into the prepared muffin pan and bake for 20- 25 minutes till done and golden brown on top.
- Cool on a wire rack and then serve….
Recipe adapted from My Diverse Kitchen