1 big courgette/ zucchini
3/4 cup grated coconut
3 green chillies, slit
1 cup yoghurt
1/4 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp mustard seeds
2 dry red chillies
few curry leaves
- Peel and chop cougette into small pieces and cook it in a pan adding slit green chiilies, salt and enough water.
- Grind grated coconut with cumin seeds and 1/2 tsp mustard seeds to a smooth paste.
- Add the ground paste to the cooked zucchini, mix well and cook for 1- 2 minutes.
- Add the beaten yoghurt and mix well. Adjust salt and remove from flame.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter 1/2 tsp mustard seeds and fry dry red chillies and curry leaves and pour this over the curry. Serve with rice….