1 cup muringayila / drumstick leaves, cleaned
1/2 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
1 onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
3-4 cups chicken stock
2 tbsp corn flour
1/2-1 tsp pepper powder
1 tbsp oil
- Cook chicken with 4 cups of water adding little pepper powder and salt. Shred the chicken pieces and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute finely chopped garlic.
- Add chopped onion and saute till light pink.
- Add cleaned drumstick leaves and saute for 1- 2 minutes. Add shredded chicken and mix well.
- Then add the chicken stock and boil well adding pepper powder and little salt.
- Mix corn flour in 1/4 cup water and add to the boiling soup stirring continuously. Check salt and boil till it thickens.
- Remove from flame and serve hot…