1 cup/ 110 gm self-rising flour
110 gm/ 1 stick butter, melted
1 apple, peeled and diced
1/2 cup caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease 12 hole muffin tin or line the muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Then gently fold in self-rising flour and melted butter, followed by diced apple.
- Divide the batter into the prepared muffin tin and bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden and a skewer comes out clean.
- Leave in the tins for 10 minutes, and then place on a wire rack to cool.
- Sift over a little icing sugar just before serving….