250 gm paneer cubes
1/4 cup plain flour/ maida
1/4 cup cornflour
1 tsp chilli powder
red colour (optional)
1/2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1 onion, cubed
1 small capsicum, chopped
1 tsp soy sauce
2 tsp chilli sauce
4 tsp tomato sauce
few coriander leaves
- In a bowl, mix plain flour, cornflour, chilli powder, red colour, salt and little water to a thick batter.
- Add paneer cubes and marinate it for 10 minutes and fry it in the hot oil till golden brown. Keep it aside.
- Heat little oil in a pan, add ginger-garlic paste and cubed onions and saute until slightly browned.
- Add chopped capsicum and saute for a minute.
- Add soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato sauce and little salt and mix well in low flame.
- Add fried paneer and coriander leaves and stir well for 2-3 minutes. Remove from flame and serve ….