2 1/2 cup self-raising flour
1/3 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup/ 60 ml maple syrup
2 small bananas, mashed
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup buttermilk
1/3 cup/ 80 ml vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease 12 hole muffin tin or line the muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift the self-raising flour, plain flour, baking soda and brown sugar.
- Stir in maple syrup, mashed bananas, eggs, buttermilk and oil and mix well until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tin and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack and serve…