1/2 kg beef, cut into small pieces
2 onions, chopped
1 tbsp ginger paste/ finely chopped
1 tbsp garlic paste/ finely chopped
3-4 green chillies, chopped
2 tsp pepper powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 1/4 tsp chilli powder
2 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tsp chilli sauce
few curry leaves
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
- Clean the beef pieces and marinate it with 1 tsp ginger paste, 1 tsp garlic paste, 1/4 tsp chilli powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp pepper powder and salt.
- Pressure cook the marinated beef without adding water till cooked and all the water dries up.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic and saute well.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, curry leaves and salt and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Then add cooked beef , remaining pepper powder, tomato sauce, soy sauce and chilli sauce and mix well till masala is well coated with the beef.
- Switch off the flame and transfer to a serving plate..Serve hot…