1/2 cup gram flour/ kadalapodi
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/2 cup fenugreek leaves/ methi, finely chopped
1/2 cup cabbage, finely chopped
1 green chilly, finely chopped
1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
1 tbsp ghee
a pinch of baking powder
salt to taste
water as required
oil for frying
- In a bowl, mix sifted gram flour, chilli powder, garam masala and salt with enough water to make a thick batter.
- Add finely chopped methi leaves, cabbage, green chilli, ginger and coriander leaves to the prepared batter and mix well.
- Then add ghee and baking powder and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat and drop little batter using spoon and fry till golden brown.
- Remove from flame and serve hot with tea…