2 bananas / plantains/ nendrapazham
10 cashew nuts
white poppy seeds for rolling
oil for frying
- Cut the bananas/ plantains into pieces and steam cook until it turns soft.
- Then remove its skin and mash / grind into smooth dough without adding water.
- Remove the seeds of the dates by making a slit on one side of the date and replace with cashew nuts.
- Cover each date with the mashed banana / banana dough and roll to make a ball.
- Then roll each prepared balls in white poppy seeds and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the banana balls till golden color…Remove from flame and serve hot with tea / coffee…
Healthy and yummy ones….. 🙂
Adipoli. Love it
interesting and an easy recipe,looks nice
Helpful post as always! Thanks.
nice combo,healthy fr kids.
Thanks. I have read many of your posts, it really good and interesting.
Thanks for your nice tips, I will try it tonight
Thank you for sharing !
It seems very yummy, like it
Looks very simple and tasty to me.I will surely try this.Thanks
Your recipe looks very good and i am going to give it a try by this weekend.