1/2 kg boneless chicken, chopped
1 large onion, finely chopped
4 tbsp crushed oats
2 tbsp parsley
1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
1- 1 1/2 tsp pepper powder
2 tbsp bread crumbs
salt to taste
oil for frying
- Grind the cleaned boneless chicken pieces and onion together without adding water.
- Transfer this to a bowl and add parsley, chopped ginger, garlic, oats, pepper powder and salt and mix well.
- Add bread crumbs and mix well. ( Add more bread crumbs if the mixture is not thick)..
- Apply little oil on hand and make balls out of this mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry it on medium flame till golden brown. Serve hot with sauce….