1 cup boneless chicken/ chicken breast, finely chopped
100 gm almonds / badam
1 carrot, chopped
1/2 cup green peas
1 green chilly, finely chopped
1/2 tsp ginger, chopped
1/2 tsp crushed pepper
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
2 cups of water
3/4-1 cup fresh cream
4-5 tbsp butter
salt to taste
- Heat butter in a pan and saute chopped ginger.
- Add almonds, crushed pepper, carrot, green chilly, green peas, chicken pieces and salt and saute for 10 minutes on medium flame.
- When chicken cooked, add coriander leaves and remove from flame. Allow to cool and then grind it to make a paste or puree adding water.
- Pour this puree back to the pan and bring to a boil, stirring continuously.
- Reduce the flame and add fresh cream and heat for 2 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve..