100 gm noodles
1 1/2 cup cauliflower florets
1 1/2 tbsp cornflour
1 1/2 tbsp plain flour
1 egg white (optional)
1/2 tbsp vinegar
1/2 tbsp garlic, crushed
1 tsp pepper powder
1 large onion, chopped
4 green chillies, chopped
2 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp chilli sauce
1 vegetable stock cube
coriander leaves, chopped
salt to taste
- Boil water in a large pan adding a tsp of oil and 1/2 tsp salt. Add noodles to this and cook till done. Strain in colander, rinse under cold running water and drain thoroughly. Keep it aside.
- Cut cauliflower into small florets.
- Boil water in a pan adding little salt. Add cauliflower florets into this hot salted water for about 10 minutes. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add corn flour, plain flour, egg white, vinegar, crushed garlic, pepper powder and salt and make a thick batter adding little water.
- Add the drained cauliflower into this batter and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the marinated cauliflower florets till crispy and golden brown.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil ( same oil used for frying cauliflower) in a thick bottomed pan.
- Add chopped onion and green chillies and saute well.
- Add vegetable stock cube, tomato sauce, soy sauce and chilli sauce to this and mix well.
- Add fried cauliflower florets and coriander leaves and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Then add 1 tsp cornflour mixed with 1/4 cup of water and bring to a boil.
- Add drained noodles to this and mix well for 1-2 minutes on medium flame. Remove from flame and serve hot…