1 capsicum, chopped
3 cups cabbage, thinly sliced or grated
2 onions, sliced
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
2-3 green chillies, chopped
1 piece ginger, finely chopped
5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/4 cup coriander leaves, chopped
1 1/2 tbsp oil
salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and saute chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies till the raw smell disappears.
- Add the chopped onions and little salt and saute till transparent.
- Add coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala and mix well.
- Add the cabbage , mix well and then cook for 4-5 minutes on medium flame.
- Now add in the chopped capsicum and cook covered for 5 minutes till capsicum gets soft.
- Add the chopped tomato into this and cook covered till tomatoes become soft, stirring occasionally. Adjust the salt.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves and remove from flame…Serve warm as a side dish..