1/2 kg chicken
1/2 of 1 onion, chopped
1 tsp ginger, chopped
4 garlic cloves
3/4-1 tbsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1 tbsp cornflour
lemon juice of 1 lemon
1 piece cinnamon
salt to taste
1- 1 1/2 cup semolina/ rava or as required
oil for frying
- Clean and cut chicken into pieces.
- In a bowl, add onion, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder, cornflour, lemon juice, egg, cinnamon, clove, cardamom and salt and then grind together to a paste.
- Then marinate cleaned chicken pieces with this paste and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Roll the marinated chicken pieces in semolina / rava and fry it in the hot oil till it turns golden brown and chicken gets cooked…
- Remove from flame and serve hot…