1 cup semolina / rava
1/2 cup grated coconut
1/2 cup sugar
1-2 tbsp milk
1 tbsp cashew nuts
1/4 tsp cardamom powder
2-3 tbsp strawberry syrup
2 tbsp ghee
- Heat little ghee in a pan and fry the cashew nuts till golden and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, add the grated coconut and roast for 2 minutes and keep it aside.
- Then add little ghee in the same pan and add rava and fry till the raw smell disappears.
- Add sugar and roasted coconut to this and mix well. Add the milk and mix well.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- When the mixture separates from the pan, add strawberry syrup and mix well for 1-2 minutes. Remove it from flame.
- When it is still warm, shape it into star shapes using star moulds and place fried cashew nuts on top..