2 large ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped / 2 cups of mango puree or juice
1/3 cup sugar
1 cup water
1/2 cup cream
- In a blender, add the chopped mangoes and puree it until smooth and keep it aside.
- In a saucepan, prepare the sugar syrup by boiling sugar and water on low- medium heat stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Cool to room temperature and keep it aside.
- Whisk the prepared mango puree with the cooled sugar syrup.
- In a bowl, add cream and mix 1/2 cup of the mango-syrup mixture. Keep the remaining mango-syrup mixture in another bowl.
- Fill popsicle moulds halfway with cream mango mixture and freeze it for 1 1/2 hours or until the popsicles start to set.
- Then pour the other mango mix ( without cream) over the cream mango layer and freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight..
- To release the popsicles, run the moulds under warm water for 30 seconds…Serve it immediately..