2 pears, peeled, cored and chopped
1 1/2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
1 tsp baking powder
1/2-3/4 cup caster sugar
1 large egg
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
100 gm white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper liners / cases.
- Beat the egg in a bowl with the oil, milk, chopped pears and vanilla essence until well mixed.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar and white chocolate chips.
- Then pour in the egg mixture and stir just enough to combine.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack and leave to to cool completely….