2 ripe avocados
1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 can/ 397 gm/ 14 oz condensed milk
1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Cut avocados into half and scoop out the flesh.
- Blend this avocados with 1 cup heavy cream until smooth using a blender.
- Transfer this to a large bowl and add condensed milk and the remaining 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream.
- Then beat everything until thick and creamy using a hand mixer.
- Add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Transfer into a freezer safe container, cover and freeze for 5-6 hours or till well set.
- To serve, keep it out of the freezer for 5 minutes, scoop out and then serve 🙂
Recipe adapted from here