300 ml fresh cream
150 ml condensed milk
1 cup biscuits, powdered
2 cups fresh fruits, chopped (mango, strawberries, banana, kiwi fruit)
- Combine together fresh cream and condensed milk in a mixing bowl.
- In small serving bowls or glasses, make a layer of powdered biscuits.
- Pour little cream mixture over this biscuit layer and then top it with chopped fresh fruits.
- Then again layer it with the cream mixture and garnish with chopped fruits.
- Cool it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours before serving…Serve cold!
Recipe adapted from here