5-6 chikku / sapota / chikoo
500 ml milk
1/2-3/4 tin condensed milk
8-10 gm china grass
sugar as required
- Soak china grass in 1/2 cup of water for 10 minutes.
- Peel off the chikoos and puree 4-5 chikoos using a blender and finely chop the remaining chikoos. Keep it aside.
- In a thick bottomed pan, boil milk and condensed milk adding enough sugar.
- In the meantime, heat the soaked china grass along with water in another pan on low flame, stirring continuously until the china grass melts completely.
- When the milk mixture reaches boiling point, add the melted china grass and mix well.
- Then mix the pureed chikku with the prepared milk mixture and remove from flame.
- Pour this into a pudding tray and garnish it with chopped chikku. Keep it in the refrigerator till set and serve chilled….