1 cup raw rice/ pachari
200 gm cashew nuts/ andiparippu
salt to taste
oil for frying
- Soak the rice in water for 2-3 hours.
- Then grind the drained rice and egg together adding salt and enough water to a smooth batter.
- Heat oil in a pan .Dip each cashew in the batter and fry it on medium flame till it turns golden. ( Don’t fry till brown)
- Remove them from the oil and drain them on a paper towel.
- Cool down to room temperature and then store in an air tight container… Enjoy the crispy cashew fritters with tea….