6 pav/ small buns
1 banana/ nenthra pazham
2 tbsp sugar
pinch of cardamon powder
10-12 cashew nuts
3 tbsp ghee/ oil
- Peel and chop banana into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix together 2 eggs, 1 tbsp sugar and cardamom powder and keep it aside.
- Heat little ghee /oil in a pan and fry the cashew nuts.
- Add chopped banana and fry till it turns soft and golden in colour on medium flame.
- Then add egg mixture to this and scramble it well along with bananas and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove it from the flame and keep it aside.
- Make a small cut on the bottom of the bun and stuff prepared egg-banana filling into it and cover it with the cut piece of bun. Repeat the same with all buns.
- In a bowl, prepare the egg mixture with 1 egg and 1 tbsp sugar.
- Dip the pav/ bun in this egg mixture and coat well on all sides.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee/ oil in a non stick pan and place the buns on the pan and shallow fry until lightly brown by turning all over the sides. Serve hot….
wowShabs…perfect teatime snack
Yummy snack,perfect with a cup of tea.