4 bread slices
1 cup gram flour / kadalamavu
1 1/2 tbsp rice flour
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp cumin powder
2 green chillies, finely chopped
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
salt to taste
oil for frying
- Remove the edges of bread slices and cut each into square pieces.
- In a bowl, add gram flour, rice flour, chilli powder, cumin powder and little salt and mix well.
- Add required water little by little ( about 1/2 cup or little more) to this and make a smooth and semi thick batter.
- Add finely chopped green chillies and coriander leaves to this batter and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan , dip the bread pieces in the prepared batter one by one and deep fry till golden brown and crispy at medium flame.
- Remove it from the oil and drain them on a paper towel….Serve hot with tomato sauce…