1 cup elaneer / tender coconut pulp (flesh)
1 cup tender coconut water
1 tin condensed milk
1 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Scoop out the pulp from the tender coconut and blend it together with tender coconut water to make a paste.
- Transfer this to a bowl and add condensed milk and mix well.
- In a bowl, add the whipping cream and whip until it forms stiff peaks.
- Pour this whipped cream into the tender coconut mixture and gently mix / fold them together to form a smooth mixture.
- Transfer it to a freezer safe container and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- To serve, keep it out of the freezer for 5 minutes, scoop out and then serve 🙂