8 ladle of dosa batter
1/2 cup curry leaves, chopped
2 dry red chillies
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/4 tsp asafoetida
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
salt to taste
- In a small blender jar, add the curry leaves, dry red chillies, cumin seeds, asafoetida and turmeric powder and grind together to crush the leaves.
- Then add some water and a spoon of dosa batter and grind to make a thick paste and transfer this to a bowl.
- In a bowl, take the dosa batter and add the curry leaves paste, stir well and add salt if required.
- Heat a dosa tawa/ pan and lightly grease with oil.
- Pour a ladle full of batter in the centre and using the back of the ladle spread as concentric circles.
- Drizzle 1/2 tsp of oil over the dosa and cook till crispy. Turn the other side and cook if required.
- Serve hot with chutney or sambar…
- You can also prepare this dosa by grinding only curry leaves.
Recipe adapted from here….