1/2 kg prawns, cleaned
2 cups coriander leaves, chopped
1 cup mint leaves
1/2 cup yoghurt
1 small onion, chopped
5 green chillies, chopped
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1 1/2 tbsp cream
salt to taste
- In a bowl, add chopped coriander leaves, mint leaves, onion, green chillies and yoghurt and then grind it together to a paste and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add ginger-garlic paste, ground paste (step 1), cleaned prawns and salt and mix well. Add about 1/4-1/2 cup of water to this and mix well.
- Then cook it covered on low flame till the gravy thickens and the prawns gets cooked.
- Add cream to this and mix well and remove it from the flame.
- Garnish with little fresh cream (optional) and serve hot…