3 cups whipping cream, chilled
1 tin condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1-1 1/2 cup dates, chopped
1/4 cup dates syrup
- In a bowl, add the whipping cream, condensed milk and vanilla essence and beat using an electric beater until thick and creamy.
- Add the chopped dates into this and fold gently.
- Pour half of this prepared cream mixture into a freezer safe container and sprinkle the dates syrup over the cream.
- Then add the remaining cream mixture and cover with a lid.
- Keep it in the freezer and freeze it for 8 hours or overnight until set.
- To serve, keep it out of the freezer for 5 minutes, scoop out and then serve : )
- You can also add chopped almonds, pistachios, walnuts etc into this ice cream….