1 cup strawberries, chopped
1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1 cup milk
3-4 tbsp sugar (or as required)
few drops of rose milk mix/ essence
- In a blender, add the chopped strawberries, 1/2 tbsp lemon juice, enough sugar and puree it adding 1-2 tbsp water until very smooth.
- Fill popsicle moulds halfway with this strawberry puree and freeze it for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, add milk and enough sugar and mix well till sugar dissolves. Add rose milk mix to this and stir well. ( or blend milk, sugar and rose milk mix together)..
- Then pour this rose milk evenly over the strawberry layer and freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight…
- To release the popsicles, run the mould under the warm water for 20-30 seconds…Serve it immediately…
Love the beautiful double shaded pops…
They look so pretty… wish I could have it