250 gm paneer
1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
50 gm butter
a pinch of salt
3-4 tbsp sugar
1/2-3/4 cup milk ( or as required )
- Make a smooth paste of paneer using a blender/ food processor and keep it aside.
- Mix plain flour , baking powder and a pinch of salt in a bowl and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs using a beater until fluffy. Add sugar to this and beat until the sugar dissolves.
- Add smooth paneer paste and beat well. Then add the flour mixture and mix well.
- Add the milk and beat/ whisk well to a thick batter.
- Heat a non stick frying pan/ skillet over low heat and grease lightly with butter.
- Pour a ladle of pancake batter onto the hot pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until bottom of the pancake is brown and bubbles form on the surface. Turn over and cook for 1-2 minutes until the pancake turns golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining batter, brushing the pan with melted butter.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve with maple syrup or honey…...