4 hard boiled eggs
1 egg, beaten
2 onions, diced
1 capsicum, chopped
3-4 green chillies, chopped
1 tsp ginger, chopped
2 tsp garlic, chopped
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
2-3 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tsp soy sauce
1 1/2 tsp chilli sauce
3 1/2 tsp corn flour
1 tbsp spring onion, chopped
salt to taste
- Cut each hard boiled egg into 8 pieces and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add the beaten egg, 1 1/2 tsp corn flour, 1 tsp soy sauce, 1/2 tsp chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Marinate the cubed egg pieces in this paste and keep it aside for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the marinated eggs and keep it aside. ( Here I fried only half of the egg pieces and the remaining egg pieces used as it is).
- In the same pan, add the chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies and saute for a minute.
- Add diced onions and capsicum and saute till they are soft.
- Add crushed black pepper, tomato sauce, soy sauce, chilli sauce and salt and mix well.
- Then add the egg pieces and toss it well for 2 minutes.
- Mix 2 tsp corn flour in 3/4-1 cup of water, add it to the eggs and cook for 4-5 minutes on medium flame.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve warm…