1 1/2 cup milk
2 tbsp custard powder
1 cup whipping cream
1/2-3/4 tin condensed milk ( or add sugar as required )
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- In a bowl, mix custard powder in 1/4 cup of milk to a thick paste without any lumps.
- Boil remaining milk in a saucepan. Add custard mixture to this and stir continuously in low flame until it becomes thick.
- Remove from the flame and let this custard to cool down completely.
- In a bowl, whip the cream adding vanilla essence until it forms stiff peaks.
- Now add the cooled custard mixture to this and whip again.
- Add the condensed milk and whip again for a minute until well blended.
- Transfer it to a freezer safe container and freeze for 8 hours or overnight…
- To serve, keep it out of the freezer for 5 minutes, scoop out and then serve 🙂