For Chicken Stock:
2 cups chicken pieces with bones
1 carrot, cut into pieces
1 onion, chopped
1 leek, chopped
1 big celery stick with leaves
1 tbsp crushed pepper
salt to taste
1 cup chicken breast pieces
1 1/2 tsp white/black pepper powder
1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
salt to taste
7-8 tbsp bread crumbs
8 1/4 cups prepared chicken stock
1/4 tsp dried parsley leaves
1/4- 1/2 cup fresh cream (optional)
1 1/2 tbsp corn flour
- In a large pan, add the chicken bone pieces, carrot, onion, leek, celery, crushed pepper and salt and boil it well covered adding about 8-9 cups of water for about 30 minutes.
- Then strain the stock and keep it aside.
- In the meantime, grind the chicken breast piece and transfer it to a bowl.
- Add 1 tsp white/black pepper powder, egg yolk and salt to this and mix well with hand,
- Then add bread crumbs little by little to this and mix well to form a dough/ mixture.
- Wet your palms with water and make small chicken balls out of this mixture and keep it aside.
- In a thick bottomed pan, add 8 cups of chicken stock, dried parsley leaves and the prepared chicken balls and cook till the chicken balls are well cooked.
- When it boils well, add the fresh cream and mix well.
- Add 1/2 tsp pepper powder and 1 1/2 tbsp cornflour mixed with 1/4 cup chicken stock and mix well.
- Adjust salt and pepper powder and switch off the flame.
- Transfer into soup bowls and garnish with parsley leaves…Serve hot..
Recipe Source: Magic Oven…