1 cup boneless fish pieces, cooked ( I used Kingfish)
1/2-1 tsp pepper powder
1/2- 1 tbsp cornflour
1/4 cup bread crumbs
oil for frying
- Cook the fish adding pepper powder and salt. Then crush/ break it into small pieces and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add the crushed fish, enough cornflour and salt (if needed) and mix well to form a dough.
- Make small balls out of it and roll them into the required shape.
- Beat the egg in a bowl. Dip each prepared nuggets in it and roll them in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry it till golden brown on both sides…Serve hot with sauce.
Recipe Source: Vanitha Magazine