500 gm boneless chicken, cut into pieces
cheese as required, cut into cubes
3 big garlic cloves
1 big piece ginger, chopped
1 tsp pepper powder
1-2 green chillies
1/2-1 tsp garam masala
1 1/2-2 tbsp cornflour
salt to taste
2 eggs, beaten
bread crumbs as required
oil for frying
- In a blender, add the cleaned chicken pieces, garlic, ginger, pepper powder, green chillies and salt and grind to a paste.
- Transfer this to a bowl and add garam masala and cornflour and mix well with your hand.
- Apply little oil on hand and make lemon sized balls of the mixture and flatten it gently using your fingers.
- Then place a cheese cube in the center and then roll it into a ball. Repeat the same with the remaining mixture and cheese cubes.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Dip each prepared ball in the beaten egg and roll them in bread crumbs.