2 big custard apples/ seethappazham ( 1 cup custard apple pulp )
1 1/2 cup whipping cream/ heavy cream
1/2 cup condensed milk, or as required
1/2 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
- Remove seeds from custard apples and take out its pulp/ flesh.
- In a bowl, add the whipping cream and whip until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add condensed milk , custard apple pulp and vanilla essence to this and beat again until well blended.
- Transfer into a freezer safe container, cover and freeze it for 8 hours or overnight till well set.
- To serve, keep it out of the freezer for 5 minutes, scoop out and then serve 🙂