1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 ripe banana
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup oil
1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Lightly spray the doughnut pan with baking spray and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl, add all purpose flour, baking powder, salt and mix well.
- In another bowl, mash the ripe banana. Then add sugar, milk, oil and vanilla essence to this and mix well.
- Add wet ingredients ( step 3) to the flour mixture and mix well until combined.
- Gently fold in the chopped strawberries.
- Fill about 2/3 full of batter into the prepared doughnut pan using a spoon or a piping bag.
- Then bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Remove from the oven to a wire rack to cool completely.