1 cup self-raising flour
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup (110 gm) butter, softened
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius and line a 12- hole cupcake tin with paper cases and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, butter and eggs and beat together for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Fold in 3/4 of the chocolate chips and then divide the batter between the paper cases.
- Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top and then transfer to the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Leave them in the tin for 10 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely…