1 cup roasted rava/ semolina
1/2 cup carrot, finely chopped
1/2 cup beans, finely chopped
1/2 cup potato, finely chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
1 tsp green chilly, finely chopped
2 cups of water
1/2 tsp ghee
2 tbsp oil
salt to taste
1 sprig curry leaves
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds and add curry leaves.
- Add chopped onion, ginger and green chillies and saute well till onion turns light transparent.
- Add finely chopped carrot, beans, potato and salt and saute well.
- Now add water, 1/2 tsp ghee and required salt and bring it to boil .When water starts boiling, reduce the flame to low and add roasted rava to it with constant stirring without forming any lumps.
- Then cook it covered for 7-8 minutes on low flame, stirring in between. Switch off the flame and then serve..